The 3rd Stakeholder Consultation Workshop of the BETTER project was held in Vienna, Austria, on the 25th of February 2014. The event was organised by Vienna University of Technology (TUWIEN).
An important number of experts and regional policy makers joined this Workshop and provided their valuable views on the following issues:
- Opportunities and main barriers for the implementation of the cooperation mechanisms;
- Implementation of the RES Directive in the West Balkan countries;
- RES investments in West Balkans;
- Best practices of Joint Projects between the EU and its neighbours;
- Implementation of the cooperation mechanisms and looking beyond 2020.